Vein of Gold accepts gently-worn to new condition clothing, jewelry, shoes and accessories to consider for consignment. We will be accepting consignment drop-off through appointments only, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- If you are a NEW consignor with Vein of Gold, you will be asked to fill out a quick contact form when you arrive. Once your items have been seen and selected, you will receive an email inviting you to create an account with us to view your selected items and their details.
- Established consigners will be able to access their account information anytime via their established online account.
- Items that were not selected for consignment must be picked up within 7 days from when you receive your invoice via email. You can come by any time during our open hours to pick up your items. Unclaimed items will be donated.
Please Consider These Things:
- We are happy to look through FRESHLY LAUNDERED, gently worn to new clothing items for all genders. Please be sure that they are free of stains, odors, pet hair, rips, holes, etc. Bring them folded in a bag - we have plenty of hangers here!
- We love shoes and bags! They must be in great condition and super sparsely used. Soles and heels of shoes must be CLEAN, healthy and without nicks or scuffs. Bags must be pristinely clean inside and out.
- Jewelry. We are always on the lookout for sweet jewelry. Silver, gold, brass. Stones, gems, coins, charms! Bring it in.
Here's What We are Currently Looking For:
SEASON: Spring and early summer. Like, stuff you’d wear now through July 4, when summer really begins in Oregon. Also, beautiful dresses, always.
ITEMS: For all genders… clothing, shoes, jewelry, purses/bags, hats, scarves, sunglasses. We are interested in seeing a breadth of sizes for women and men’s clothing and shoes.
FABRICS: Natural plant and animal fibers are Queen- cottons, linens, silk, hemp, wool, cashmere, etc. Synthetics are less desirable, unless it’s a streetwear/athleisure situation.
ERA: Current. Classic. Timeless. Fun.
BRANDS: We love independent designers. We really love slow fashion. We love VINTAGE Gap and Banana Republic from the 80’s when their stuff was high quality. And vintage silk blouses by oldies like I. Magnin. We love crazy architectural pieces. We love oversized streetwear. We love clothing that is well constructed and well tailored. We love textiles from around the world. We love dresses in beautiful fabrics. We love patterns and texture. We love a great denim jacket. In fact, we love most jackets. We love timeless vintage pieces, especially if they are USA made. In essence, we love well-made pieces, regardless of brand or era.
THINGS I AM NOT LOOKING FOR: Fast Fashion. Workout clothing and kids clothing (for now!)