As a beloved consignor at Vein of Gold, you have signed and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Items that are not selected from your Drop-Off Appointment will be held for 10 days from the date of your appointment. Items that are not picked up within 10 days will be automatically donated.
- Consigned items will be on sale for 60 days from the date of your items going live in Consignor Access. During this sale period, items may be marked down as much as 50%.
- Your consigned items will expire 60 days from when they go live. Expired items will be automatically donated or become property of Vein of Gold. If you'd like to collect any unsold items, you are responsible for tracking your expiration date and emailing the shop before that date to hold your items after they expire. You will have 7 days past the expiration date to pick up held items before they are automatically donated or become property of Vein of Gold.
- When an item sells, you will receive 40% of the sale price in Cash (to be paid via check). Or, you may choose to be use Consignor Credit, which is worth 20% more than the Cash value. For example: your jacket sells for $100. You can either be paid out via check for $40, or, you can choose Consignor Credit for $48.
- If you choose to be paid out via check, you may come in anytime to pick up a check. If you would like a check mailed via USPS, there is a $2 fee, which we can easily deduct from your account.
- Cash payouts will be available for one year past your item's sell date. After one year, any cash payouts will be automatically converted to Store Credit, which cannot be cashed out. Store Credit is valid for 2 years after your item's sold date. After 2 years of inactivity, all Store Credit will be voided.
We are here to take care of your items and find them good homes, but things happen. Vein of Gold is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods. If there is a crazy natural disaster (fire, flood, earthquake, etc), we cannot be held responsible for your items.