Fine Print (Terms and Conditions)
As a beloved consignor at Vein of Gold, please know that these terms and conditions will apply to you. <3
- Items NOT selected from your Drop-Off will be held for 7 days from the date that you receive an invoice. Items that are not picked up within 7 days will be donated.
- Consigned items will be on sale for 60 days from the date of your invoice. During this sale period, items may be marked down as much as 50% to move the item toward the end of its tenure. Your unsold items will expire at 60 days, and you are responsible for tracking this date and collecting any unsold items within 7 days of the expiration date. Please, give us a heads up via phone or email if you are planning to come in for your expired items so we may have them ready for you!
- When an item sells, you will receive 40% of the sale price in cash (to be paid via Check). Or, for 20% more back, you may choose to be paid out via Store Credit. For example: Your jacket sells for $100. You can either be paid out via check for $40, or, you can choose store credit for $48.
- If you are being paid out via check, you may come in anytime to pick up your check- we’d love to see you! If you would like it mailed via USPS instead, there is a $2 fee, which we can easily deduct from your account. Please note, there is a $100 minimum payout per check issued.
- We are here to take care of your items and find them good homes, but things happen. Vein of Gold is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods. If there is a crazy natural disaster (fire, flood, earthquake, etc), we cannot be held responsible for your items.