As a beloved consignor at Vein of Gold, you have signed and agreed to the following:
- Items NOT selected from your Drop-Off Appointment will be held for 7 days from the date that your items go live in your personal Consignor Access account. Items that are not picked up within 7 days will be donated.
- Consigned items will be on sale for 60 days from the date of your items going live. During this sale period, items may be marked down as much as 50% to move the item toward the end of its tenure.
- Your consigned items will expire 60 days from when they go live. Expired items will be automatically donated. If you'd like to collect any unsold items, you are responsible for tracking your expiration date and making arrangements with the shop BEFORE that date to hold your items after they expire. You will have 7 days past the expiration date to pick up held items before they are donated.
- When an item sells, you will receive either 40% of the sale price in Cash (to be paid via check), or for 20% more back, you may choose to be paid out via Store Credit. For example: Your jacket sells for $100. You can either be paid out via check for $40, or, you can choose store credit for $48.
- If you choose to be paid out via check, you may come in anytime to pick up a check. If you would like it mailed via USPS instead, there is a $2 fee, which we can easily deduct from your account. Cash payouts will be available for ONE YEAR past your item's sell date. After one year, any cash payouts will be automatically converted to Store Credit. Store Credit is valid for 2 years after your item's sold date. After 2 years of inactivity, all Store Credit will be voided.
- We are here to take care of your items and find them good homes, but things happen. Vein of Gold is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods. If there is a crazy natural disaster (fire, flood, earthquake, etc), we cannot be held responsible for your items.